Dog Health Treatment & Advice : How to Treat Kidney Disease in Dogs

Staff April 24, 2017 16

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

To treat kidney disease in dogs, which is not preventable or curable, a veterinarian would put the pet on a low phosphorous and low protein diet, adding in …

source

16 Comments »

1. Audrey Grace February 12, 2010 at 10:05 pm - Reply

My dog took pills for 30 days for his kidneys. It helped the pain a lot

2. BrynnaJane November 1, 2010 at 3:44 am - Reply

My 5 year old German Shepherd mix was diagnosed with kidney disease a few days ago 🙁 The vet explained everything as in this video.

3. Michael G July 6, 2011 at 6:48 pm - Reply

my dog won't even drink any water. He is on a couch right now and only has a couple hours left. I've had him since I was 5. I'm gonna miss him but thats life 🙁

4. Cat Styles July 23, 2011 at 7:17 am - Reply

My dog has kidney failure right now… she is slowly but surely dieing and no treatment the vets are doing is working. It's continuously getting worse and she has 48 hours to see if she gets better, otherwise we have to put her to sleep D': she's only 4 and I'm 12 so I'm bawling. I'm so scared and we've tried everything. I'm hoping that since shes only had it for 2 days so were hoping shell start to feel better… like a it gets worse before it gets better situation.

5. Chance Odekirk August 8, 2011 at 12:53 am - Reply

My heart goes to you that lost you best friend. However i have found a treatment for my dog, that has cured plenty of dogs of kidney failure. We tend to take a life or death approach sometimes. This is a complete holistic approach, proven and effective. Read the testimonials. Using superfoods plant based tincture to restore levels. Seriously go to this web page. If i can save someone from losing their best friend, i know how happy they would be. wwwcaninekidneyhealthcom Love and Light!

6. sarahnicole39 April 29, 2013 at 1:09 am - Reply

can a 13 year dont get surgery

7. isnotara August 16, 2014 at 3:38 am - Reply

Hey! This video is excellent, Thanks! Have you heard the gossip about this extraordinary system at "Brendt Miracle Yeast Infection Cure" website (do a google search)? My neighbour got unbelievable results and got rid of their yeast infection outbreaks forever!

8. Hall Emed September 15, 2014 at 7:36 am - Reply

In fact, kidney disease is the trouble with your immune system. You have to get rid of the root cause in order to cure it forever

9. SAMMIsLIFE September 16, 2014 at 6:59 am - Reply

My dogs skin, guns and, whites of eyes are yellow, could this be a cause of kidney disease?

10. Nancy Hoffman January 16, 2017 at 11:44 pm - Reply

This kidney guide “wiza shocking plan” (Google it) mays not work for most people, but it works great for me. I utilized this remedy and after a few weeks the stone which was impossible to get rid of has vanished. I was capable to refrain from surgical treatment and conserved a lot of money and pain.

11. Emily Olivia January 18, 2017 at 2:22 pm - Reply

I've been studying the top natural treatment for reducing kidney disease naturally and found an awesome website at Jaylands kidney kit (look it up on google)

12. Leo Fields January 19, 2017 at 12:30 am - Reply

I`ve check out this kidney guide “wiza shocking plan” (Google it) and think that it provides me lots of good information to help me with my recent diagnosis, kidney illness. This remedy is highly suggested for those who are suffering from kidney ailment.

13. Richard Park January 19, 2017 at 12:57 am - Reply

Well written with plenty of ideas in this kidney guide “wiza shocking plan” (Google it) I have never been told by my doctor. Kidney functions and conditions are discussed evidently here. A very good way to begin a process to save your kidneys.

14. Angelina Todorovski January 20, 2017 at 3:05 pm - Reply

I'm researching the best natural cure for kidney disease and discovered an awesome website at Jaylands kidney kit (check it out on google)

15. Merle Alvarado March 5, 2017 at 11:52 pm - Reply

It was actually one and a half year ago that I was diagnosed with a large kidney stone. My doctor told me that he will remove it however I had to arrange $8,000 dollars as cost. I have nohealth insurance and $8,000 is a lot of money. As soon as I began utilizing this kidney guide “wiza shocking plan” (Google it) my condition was under control.

16. bogacola1 March 13, 2017 at 12:31 am - Reply

what is  list of food for healthy kidney  in Dravin magic plan

Leave A Response »